We (Hazlemere Window Company Limited) trading as “Hazlemere Commercial” are committed to protecting each individual person’s privacy during visits to Hazlemere Window Company Limited commercial products website and recognise our responsibility to keep the information provided to us confidential at all times.
Hazlemere Commercial protect personal information on the Internet to an equivalent high standard experienced through any other channels through which we may interact with individuals, such as our showrooms, show sites, home visits or on the telephone.
A ‘cookie’ is information that a website stores on computers so that it can remember something about individual visitors at a later time. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm computer systems.
The cookies used on Hazlemere Window Company Limited commercial products website do not include any information that others could read and understand about individuals, such as their name or contact details.
Overall, cookies help us provide visitors with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages folk find useful and which they do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to an individual’s computer or any personal information, other than the data an individual chooses to share with us.
This practice is strictly adhered to. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. Folk may set their web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify them of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. Individuals can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of their Internet browser.
When any person enquiries about a product or service on the Hazlemere Window Company Limited commercial website, they will only be asked for the personal information we need in order to process their request.
Hazlemere Commercial requires this information to understand individuals, organizations and company’s needs and provide enquirers with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
- We may periodically send additional information about products that an organization or individual has specifically enquired about, including details which we think may help each individual or organization reach an informed decision, using the contact details that were provided during the act of requesting information from us.
For protection of individuals and organizations we will also:
- Not hold more information than is required for the purposes for which it is being processed.
- Take reasonable endeavours to ensure that any information is accurate and kept up to date.
- Process information in accordance with individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
We do not have any control over the websites of any other company outside Hazlemere Window Company Limited. If an online visitor clicks on a link on commercial our site that takes them to another website we cannot be held responsible for an individual’s privacy when they are on that website.
Use of this Commercial Website
- The information provided on this website or in any communication containing a link to this site is for personal use and information purposes only and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject any member / dealer of Hazlemere Window Company Limited to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction. Where any opinions are expressed on this website, they are provided by Hazlemere Window Company Limited for personal use and for information purposes only.
- Unless otherwise stated on the product pages, the services and products on this website are intended for use by organisations and/or residents of the United Kingdom only, and are not aimed at or intended for use by organisations or residents of any other jurisdiction.
- The information provided on our online forms will be used to process each request quickly and accurately. This information will not be shared with any third party.
Your Individual Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 ‘Right for Information’ – each individual is entitled at any time to:
- be informed about the processing of their personal data
- rectification if their personal data is inaccurate or incomplete (requests to amend data will be processed within one month)
- access to their personal data and supplementary information, and the right to confirmation that their personal data is being processed
- be forgotten by having their personal data deleted or removed on request where there is no compelling reason for Hazlemere Window Company Limited to continue to process it (requests to have their data deleted will be processed within one month)
- restrict processing of their personal data
- data portability of their personal data for their own purposes
- object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes. Individuals have the right to ‘opt out’ of receiving any marketing or promotional material from Hazlemere Window Company Limited at any time.
Please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/ for more information regarding personal data protection rights.
Exclusion of Liability
These ‘Exclusion of Liability’ provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this commercial website. Nothing in these terms and conditions and in particular within the ‘Exclusion of Liability’ clauses shall attempt to exclude liability that is not permissible to exclude under applicable law, including without limitation, for fraudulent misrepresentation.
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials, are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom.
Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimize or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
To provide increased value to users of this commercial website, we may provide links to other websites or resources (that are not part of Hazlemere Window Company Limited) for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use that others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
© Hazlemere Window Company Limited. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this commercial website without our prior written consent is prohibited.
The trademarks, logos, images, photographs and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this website are the property of Hazlemere Window Company Limited or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Hazlemere Window Company Limited or such third party which may own the Mark.
Changes to this Website
The contents of this commercial website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without notification. Additionally, Hazlemere Window Company Limited shall not be obliged to remove any outdated information from the website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
Calls may be recorded for training and/or monitoring purposes. You have the right to request for any call not to be recorded at any time by calling 01494 897600.
In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, Hazlemere Window Company Limited reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its domains. Monitoring includes (without limitation) checks for viruses and other malignant code, and use or content that is unauthorised or unlawful or material that may cause offence in any way.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions of use of this commercial website is held unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of England and any dispute regarding this commercial website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
HAZLEMERE WINDOW COMPANY LIMITED
T/A HAZLEMERE COMMERCIAL
CRESSEX BUSINESS PARK
Registered in England and Wales
Company No. 02185969
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please contact email@example.com