View our current job vacancies
We are currently actively recruiting for the following role(s) but if these aren’t quite the fit for you, but you are looking to develop your career in the fenestration industry, then please do get in touch using the contact form below.
Due to landing several highly significant contracts, Hazlemere Commercial are looking to expand our team with new Commercial Window Installation Companies/Teams with experience of educational refurbishment contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with Buckinghamshire’s leading commercial double-glazing manufacturer and installer and offers great earning potential and continuity of work going forward.
As a commercial installation company/team we would expect you to employ high quality, experienced, curtain wall, window and doors fitters.
Essential experience to include;
- Proven track record of quality fitting experience in curtain wall, windows and doors
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- A good communicator to enable positive working relationships with Project Managers
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and problem solve
- UK driving licence
- Must have own vehicle and tools
- Ideally teams of 3-4 minimum
- Fenestration Level 2 NVQ for installation teams (as a minimum)
- Enhanced DBS check essential for school work
You will join a busy team reporting to our Project Managers and be responsible for undertaking full installations including new build work, existing refurbishments and associated rip-outs and trimming to a finished standard.
To submit your Company CV for this excellent opportunity either complete the form below, email email@example.com or call Michelle Hanson on 01494 897619 during weekday working hours.
Benefits Of Working For Hazlemere
Hazlemere Commercial is regularly looking to expand its team. If you would like to develop a career in the fenestration industry, you can apply for any of our current job openings below.
Place your project in the safest of hands
Give us a call if you’d like an expert opinion on your project plans, we’d love to hear from you.