1. To manage all installers to undertake installations within the KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager.
2. Manage a number of Installation teams and any other resources required for the effective and efficient running of the department.
3. Provide accurate, regular and timely management information on customer records, completed installations and customer debtors.
4. Communicate and keep update all customers at point of Installation until completion and maintain excellent customer services.
5. Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
6. Enforce and monitor all Health and Safety aspects on site and within the team, ensure all relevant training is up to date for all Installation staff 9. Deal with and resolve or delegate any on site issue as they arise.
7. Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of each project as empowered by the company and/or the line Manager.
· Health and Safety Training to Management level
· CSCS card holder
· SMSTS Qualified
· Strong organisational and planning skills
· Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as a part of a team
· A strong people Manager with excellent communication skills and influencing skills
· A strong customer focus both for internal and external customers
· A positive can do attitude
· Intermediate experience and knowledge of Microsoft office.
· Contractual and Health and Safety knowledge
Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, we have worked on projects across the home counties and beyond. We have excellent relationships with several local authority bodies and work closely with project managers and company leaders to ensure all projects run as smoothly as possible.
From Swindon to Sussex and Kettering to Kent; our wide-ranging experience makes us the perfect choice for your commercial installation project. For the best in commercial aluminium, choose Hazlemere Commercial.